Ceramic fine filter CFP
Before the coarse filtered bio or sewage gas can be fed to the gas consumer it is normally passed through a ceramic fine fillter. Here the gas is passed through a ceramic or reclay unit with a pre-determined pore diameter.
Fine particles < 150 – 210 μm and condensate vapour are effectively removed. This eliminates any possible damage to components further on in the gas processing line.
A variety of filter materials and filter sizes can be provided to meet the exact requirements of the application.
- Simple, maintenance free design
- Low pressure loss
- Differential pressure indication with u-pipe gauge
- Easy access through screwed cover
- Removal of condensate water via siphon
- Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
- Made in Austria
- Various filter materials according to the application
- Inlet and outlet connections for pressure gauges
- Use of an automatic condensate removal system