Condensate accumulator COA
The condensate accumulator is used for both the collection of condensate water within the gas system and for drainage.
Normally the condensate accumulator is integrated directly into the lowest point of the pipework by means of a flange connection. The condensate water flows into the collection container and is drained either through a ball valve, or automatically with a condensate drainage unit.
The condensate accumulator is available in two sizes, according to the requirements of the system.
- Simple, maintenance free design
- No pressure loss
- Drainage of condensate water either
manual or automatic
- Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
- Made in Austria
- Use of a condensate automatic drainage unit
- Inspection window or level indicator