Condensate pot COP
The condensate pot serves for the removal of condensate vapour or water occurring in the gas system.
The gas flows through the condensate pot where it is channelled within the pot through a separation chamber. The reduction in gas flow velocity and the influence of temperature fluctuations cause the water vapour in the gas to condense and collect at the bottom of the pot.
The condensate pot can be delivered in various sizes according to the capacity of the system.
- Simple, maintenance free design
- Low pressure loss
- Easy access through screwed cover
- Removal of condensate through siphon
- Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
- Made in Austria
- Additional bushings for sensors etc.
- Use of an automatic condensate removal system
- Inspection windows or level indicators possible