Double membrane gasholder NOXstore DM
The double membrane gasholder is made up of two spherical shaped polymer membranes (other forms are also possible), lying one inside the other. The external membrane is maintained in a stable form with the use of an air blower. The external membrane then serves as protector for the inner membrane against the influence of environmental factors such as wind or snow.
The biogas is contained within the inside polymer membrane. The pressure generated by the blower is transferred evenly over the inside membrane. This maintains a constant system pressure within the biogas reactor.
Double membrane gasholders are available in various sizes, pressure classes and construction types. The design and specification of such systems is carried out according to the individual application requirements
- Robust design with long lifetime
- Various storage forms and sizes up to approximately 5000 m3
- External membrane with inspection window
- Strong and resistant membrane material
- Short assembly time
- Supplied with hydraulic pressure maintaining valve as standard
- Colour according to customer requirements
- External membrane can be customised (i.e., with Logo)
- Technical calculations and specification of the storage supporting construction
- Can suit various system pressures
- Various systems for level measurement, ATEX upon request