Sediment trap SET
The sediment trap removes sediment particles or condensate water which may accumulate in the gas system.
The contaminated and/or saturated gas is set into a spiral motion within the container by a special inlet nozzle.
The heavier particles and water collect on the side walls of the unit, where they then accumulate at the bottom of the container. Drainage can be achieved either manually or automatically.
The units are available in various sizes with accessories.
- Simple, maintenance free design
- Low pressure loss
- Easy access through screwed cover
- Removal of particles or condensate
water with ball valve tap
- Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
- Made in Austria
- Additional connections for sensors
- Siphon for drainage
- Assembly of rinse systems
- Inspection window or level indicator