Foam trap FDS
Foam traps on digesters serve for the visual recognition of foam build-up on the sludge surface.
Should foam be detected a spray film is generated through a spraying unit, which eliminates the foam on the surface of the sludge, thus, preventing the ingress of foam into the pipework.
ennox foam traps can be delivered either as a manual or fully automatic unit, as well as with an under/over pressure safety valve.
Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel.
- Simple, maintenance free construction
- Reliable and safe foam recognition with inspection windows and light curtain (ATEX suitable)
- Including cleaning nozzles for the inspection windows
- Connection for under/over pressure valve available
- Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
- Made in Austria
- Semi or full automatic
- Dust cover for sensors available upon request