Low pressure gasholder NOXstore
For the temporary storage of bio or sewage gas in a zero pressure environment conforming to the technical norms (DVGW, ÖWAV, SUVA, safety regulations for agricultural biogas systems SWA…). The gas holders are available in various storage capacities ranging from 10 – 7,500m3.
The storage of the biogas/sewage gas is made in a cylindrical gas bag which is freely hung in a building or silo. The silo serves in this case as an effective supporting and protective construction. The outside surface of the silo can be powder coated in any colour specified by the customer.
The gas bag is manufactured from a high quality polyester membrane (non- flammable, fungus repellent and methane/UV resistant) utilizing the most modern frequency welding techniques.
We can provide, according to the most stringent safety requirements, various additional systems for level indication, hydraulic and mechanical pressure regulation, explosion proof measuring systems as well as pressure boosting stations.
ennox offers not only the design, construction and installation of the gas storage system, but also the subsequent on-going inspection and maintenance of the system by fully qualified and authorized personnel.
- Robust design with long lifetime
- Gas balloon can be replaced
- Short assembly time, low maintenance
- Equipped with hydraulic under/over pressure safety system as standard
- Existing buildings (concrete silos…) can be utilised
- Available in various sizes
- Colour as per customer specification
- Various level measurement systems, ATEX if required
- Blower station EX Zone 1 available
- Additional mechanical over pressure device as an option
- Extensive range of accessories (condensate drain, gravel pot, measuring systems…)
- Maintenance and periodic service by fully trained and authorised personnel if required